Attending: Andy, Andy Myers, Amanda, Chris, Dan, Jason, Jim, Marty
- ILC update will be given at the SLAC meeting on Feb 20, with Andy, Jim and Marty attending
- Andy will meet to discuss with UTA student interested in working on SiD
- Chris provided the arXiv links for four (4) articles presented last week (will try to post links to these documents on the main silicondetector.org site, and on the Confluence wiki)
Primer on ILC Physics and SiD Software Tools https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.02399
Correcting for Leakage Energy in the SiD Silicon-Tungsten ECal (LCWS19 Proceeding) https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.04100
pySiDR: Python Event Reconstruction for SiD (LCWS19 Proceeding) https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.05804
Energy Correction in Reduced SiD Electromagnetic Calorimeter https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.05871
- We should bring to date the list of SiD documents on the Confluence wiki (https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/SiD/Documents); one suggestion was to set up an input form and send a call for providing inputs
- Chris will use the new ILC cluster at UOregin to rerun simulations of the DBD samples using the DD4hep framework; he will present the details in a talk at the next optimization meeting
- Andy and Jim are in talks with the DoE for funding for the LC workshop in summer; will announce progress at the next meeting
Next meeting: either on Feb 26th or on Mar 4th, depending on developments during the next couple of days. Will announce the exact date on Monday.
There are minutes attached to this event.